Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Stumbelina and The Greatest Band Ever

I haven't written in nine days and I'm desperate for a topic. When I first started the blog, I thought this would never happen because it would theoretically be an effortless flow of information from my head. However, since people sometimes actually read this thing and would like to find it amusing, I have found it prudent to have actual topics of interest to discuss.

So, I've been "stumbling" (see this post for background) looking for something to write about. I don't have much to say about this, but check out this site of what are supposedly phone exam answers. My favorite is the bonus point hostage or maybe the "noob" answer. I also like the ones where the student obviously had no clue whatsoever and just wrote something highly offensive to maybe get a chuckle. I can appreciate both the a) hopelessness and b) creativity.

You want more entertainment? Sigh...watch this then if you haven't already:


By the way, now that Halloween is almost over, you can all start thinking about Thanksgiving! And make cupcakes!

I'll think of something to write about soon. I swear.

No comments: