Friday, August 29, 2008

VPILF Sarah Palin?

I don't mean to digress from the usual high class topics of Country Caravan, but a new buzz term is spreading like wildfire and I'd like to discuss the political implications. Apparently, our potential vice president, Sarah Palin, is quite the VPILF.

...think about it a second.

...there you go.

This seems like the natural progression of political and social discussion. For the last ten years we talked about how Bush was an attractive candidate because you'd like to sit down and have a beer with him. Now we're discussing how Sarah Palin whom, despite having little experience and possibly using her position in office for her own personal gain, may indeed have a place in the masturbatory fantasies of a large swath of the electorate.

Is this all we're looking for in a vice president these days? I mean, sure she's a MILF, a GILF, a VPILF, and my favorite, PLEILF (Pro Life Evangelical I'd Like to F***).

Due to this turn of events, I'd like to suggest that Barack Obama drop Joe Biden from his ticket and replace him with September 2008 Playmate of the Month Valerie Mason.

No comments: