Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It had to happen sooner or later...

I decided to finally put up the brief "comedy" show I did many months ago. It was filmed and I just avoided making it public, but after nearly a year I'm feeling comfortable enough letting everyone see my humility.

Watch for the brief appearance by famed Bollywood star Rupak Ginn. It's also fun to listen to comments from the crowd, such as "He's getting better," and "Just roll with it." Ahh...my first hecklers.

Anyway, here it is. Be gentle:

4 comments:

CindyG said...

Loved it! Loved the notes! I think your timing is great and the humility very funny and touching. Off to make a SeRP!

It's Mom said...

I always knew you were a very witty fellow and now I have the tape to prove it. Couldn't be prouder!

Rachael said...

I am so glad this is on youtube, now i can post it on my myspace.

FAVORITE VIDEO EVER!!!

Nicole Ireland said...

Jonathan, I just watched this and kept cracking up. It's so nice to see this side of you. You are too funny, my friend.